The Vancouver Island Exhibition Association is seeking a post-secondary student for summertime employment. The position is described below:
Job Position Title: Event Coordinator/Office Assistant – Summer Student
Start Date: June 4,2018
Hours per week: 30
Job Description including duties/responsibilities:
– Event planning for children, teens and agricultural programs.
– Office and computer work.
– Organize, train and schedule volunteers.
– Provide information to volunteers and the public.
– Photocopy and collate documents/manuals for distribution.
– Develop and organize agricultural information.
– Assist with the agricultural exhibition in August.
Job Requirements or Qualifications:
– Excellent computer skills. Must know Word, Outlook and other related programs for office work.
– Must be able to communicate with the general public
– Must posses excellent people skills
– Independent worker, self starter
– Organizational skills, team player.
– MUST be a post-secondary student. Job placement is from June 4 – August 23, 2018.
– MUST undergo a Criminal Record check.
How to Apply for this position:
– Email address: email@example.com
– Phone: 250-758-3247 – Fax: 250-758-3277
– Physical Address:#4-2300 Bowen Rd,Nanaimo V9T 3K7
Job Posting Expiry/Closing Date:May 18, 2018